This Deep Conditioning Cap Will Have You Ditch the Dryer for Good
For naturals, the no heat trend has been huge because people are realizing how heat can negatively affect and damage your hair. Not applying heat to your hair is beneficial as it can stop the constant frying of your ends or edges, puts less stress on your hair, and reduces breakage and the damage heat brings to your curl pattern.
Most hair tools are guilty of being heat tools like straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers. Even though these items do a good job of taming and styling, are they worth the heat you’re applying to your hair? Thermal Hair Care understands the importance of ‘no heat’ and they’ve produced a hair tool that you won’t be able to live without!
The Hot Head’s Deep Conditioning Cap by Thermal Hair Care is changing the game. If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will soon because it is taking over and redefining the hair treatment process. Normally, for a deep conditioning or other hair treatment, you would take time out of your day to go to a salon and pay for a stylist to treat your hair, usually with added heat. Now you can have the same results as the salon with The Hot Head’s Deep Conditioning Cap that is filled with natural flax and produces enough heat for a treatment that can last 20-45 minutes.
All you have to do is:
1. Add the deep conditioner, hair mask, or hot oil treatment you desire to your hair
2. Microwave your Hot Head
3. Put it on for the pampering your hair deserves
Lucky for naturals, Hot Head’s microwaveable deep conditioning cap has been designed to allow you to perform salon quality treatments in the comfort of your home and #DitchtheDryer for good! The cap retails for $29.95 and comes in a variety of prints you won’t be able to resist.
For more Information visit https://www.thermalhaircare.com/about/
- [DELUX READS] 5 Astrology Books on Amazon to Make Sure You Manage the Next Retrograde - Thursday, February 23, 2023
- National Blues Museum Set to Kick off Howlin’ Fridays Concert Season - Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Young Dip’s 314-Day Tradition Isn’t ‘Pi Day,’ It’s About St. Louis Pride, Unity, Collaboration - Monday, January 30, 2023