Halloween is a time of year when people step out their comfort zones and try some crazy things! So, what better time than now to try out new beauty products to kick off the festivities. From eye shadow palettes to luscious lipsticks, we’ve found some of the most unique products on the market. From self care items to glamming it up, there’s something for everyone to try.
1. Credo Beauty Wish Formula The Bat Eye Mask, $4 each
This Vitamin C mask treats the nose, cheek, and under eye area in a single step with nourishing, balancing, and age-fighting ingredients like centella and fermented honey. It helps brighten and hydrate the nose, cheek, and under eye area while enriching with brightening Vitamin C. The mask also helps fight signs of aging and dryness.
2. Lush Ghost in the Dark Soap, $6.95
This skin-friendly ghost keeps your corporeal form in fine physical condition. Citrus-sweet lemongrass lifts spirits, while fair trade organic cocoa butter moisturizes skin, making it eerily supple and smooth. No need to worry about losing this bar in the either because it glows in the dark! Scare away dirt, oil and dryness with one multi-tasking bar.
3. Crystal Ball Halloween Sugar Scrub, $14
Handmade whipped body scrub that will exfoliate skin and leave you glowing. The Crystal Ball fragrance is a blend of sparkling grape soda with delicate florals, black plum, and sugared berries.
4. Hot Head Wicked Deep Conditioning Cap, $29.95
Victorian gothic print meets glam hot pink terrycloth. This Wicked Hot Head is sure to put a spell on your luscious locks. The cap heats in microwave and pairs with your favorite deep conditioning treatment—resulting in super hydrated strands!
5. Beetlejuice Handbook For The Recently Deceased Eyeshadow Palette, $16.90
Live people tend to ignore the strange and unusual, but they won’t be able to ignore a bold makeup look. This eyeshadow palette from Beetlejuice features a Handbook for the Recently Deceased design. It opens up like a book to 12 appropriately titled, coffin-shaped shades.
6. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Black Spell, $5.99
Limited Edition Halloween Color Statement Lipstick infused with nourishing vitamins A and C. Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks and it’s perfect for those who may be feeling a little witchy!
7. Bath & Body Works Hot Cocoa & Cream Candle, $12.25
Easily appeal to the beauty obsessed candle lover in your life with this scented candle. Fragrance: Deep Dark Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, and Mischievous Mini Marshmallows.
Tell us some of your favorite Halloween beauty products in the comments below!
Founder of Wild Seed Botanicals Discusses Her New Skincare Brand
- The Best Edge Controls of 2023 for Every Budget - Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- [DELUX Beauty] Best Body Scrubs for Smooth and Glowing Skin - Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- [DELUX BEAUTY] Beauty Benefits of Cleansing Oils - Monday, February 13, 2023