In TRIPLE 9, a crew of dirty cops is blackmailed by the Russian mob to execute a virtually impossible heist. The only way to pull it off is to manufacture a 999, police code for “officer down”. Their plan is turned upside down when the unsuspecting rookie they set up to die foils the attack, triggering a breakneck, action-packed finale filled with double-crosses, greed and revenge. Written by Open Road Films
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Triple 9 on Tuesday, February 23th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
Answer the following question:
Woody Harrelson plays Sargeant Detective Jeffrey Allen in Triple 9 but his first shot at stardom came in 1985 playing a dimwitted bartender in what TV series?
TO ENTER: LIKE/Follow DELUX on either Facebook/IG/Twitter using the links below, Inbox/Message/DM the answer to the question and your email address. Winners are notified via email.
LIke DELUX Magazine on Facebook!
Follow DELUX Magazine on Instagram
Follow DELUX Magazine on Twitter
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Visit the Official Triple 9 Website
- [POSTPONED] Angel and Jamo Presents blessing the city with Mali Music this May 21st - Thursday, May 18, 2023
- [Concert Preview} Devin The Dude is on his way to St. Louis’s Red Flag May 31st - Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- [Concert Preview] Nappy Roots to perform live at The Golden Record June 17th - Thursday, May 11, 2023