Hello world! Welcome to my blog “Frankly Speaking Truth Is”!!! I know you’re wondering what is this about Truth Is right? Well I’m Author Tonya Rush and I have a serious message to deliver to you. We all have to hurt and heal in our truth to grow. I know, I know you’re saying how do I do that or where do I start? Well I’m here to take you on this journey, this experience, and we will figure it out together.
Are you ready?
The first question I’m sure you’re asking yourself is—where do we start?
Truth IS we need to draw a line in the sand and start. That’s right, we must start dealing with our truths, because that mirror—that big square piece of aluminum, will force you to. It isn’t an easy or comfortable process, I won’t lie to you. In fact, it is an ONGOING effort to live in your truth. It’s a lifestyle!!
So, what’s the plan?
We are going to start with three small steps to get this journey, this experience, started:
1. Start to journal, but don’t just journal—add notes of truth. For example: This month I will start to read daily. Truth: I make excuses not to read because I struggle with comprehending. I will focus on small articles that I can read in 3-5 minutes, so I can read it several times without being overwhelmed.
2. Start to focus on what triggers your mood. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Make note of them and then formulate a plan to eliminate, minimize, or enhance those triggers accordingly.
3. Take care of you from the inside out! We all have things to work on, don’t be so hard on yourself. Make progressive moves and be grateful for forward movement!
Get ready to transform and grow! The truth is…you are worth it!
Be sure to follow me @tonyarushdotcom and use the hashtags #TruthIs, #FranklySpeaking and #TheOutCrowd to tell me about your progress to healing.
- Happiness Starts with You! - Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Stop Cheating Yourself Out of Your Best Life - Wednesday, November 28, 2018
- What’s Your Trigger? - Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Great post. Journaling is something I had to add to my daily routine to really reflect and focus on my truths and my peace. It definitely helps. Great post.
Yes Jasmine….writing down your truths and being able to go back and reflect on where you were at that point on your life is an awesome reminder of your growth and healing. Don’t stop! Xoxo