In TRIPLE 9, a crew of dirty cops is blackmailed by the Russian mob to execute a virtually impossible heist. The only way to pull it off is to manufacture a 999, police code for “officer down”. Their plan is turned upside down when the unsuspecting rookie they set up to die foils the attack, triggering a breakneck, action-packed finale filled with double-crosses, greed and revenge. Written by Open Road Films
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Triple 9 on Tuesday, February 23th at 7pm in the St. Louis area.
Answer the following question:
Woody Harrelson plays Sargeant Detective Jeffrey Allen in Triple 9 but his first shot at stardom came in 1985 playing a dimwitted bartender in what TV series?
TO ENTER: LIKE/Follow DELUX on either Facebook/IG/Twitter using the links below, Inbox/Message/DM the answer to the question and your email address. Winners are notified via email.
LIke DELUX Magazine on Facebook!
Follow DELUX Magazine on Instagram
Follow DELUX Magazine on Twitter
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
Visit the Official Triple 9 Website
- Mary J. Blige Gives a Legendary Performance on St. Louis Stop of Good Morning Gorgeous Tour - Friday, October 14, 2022
- A Madea Homecoming Virtual Premier - Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- [DELUX Movies] Death on the Nile Screening and Movie Contest - Friday, February 4, 2022