Will you choose step dad Brad (Will Ferrell) or dad Dusty (Mark Wahlberg)?
DADDY’S HOME follows a mild-mannered radio executive (Ferrell) who strives to become the best stepdad to his wife’s two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling and freeloading father (Wahlberg) arrives, forcing him to compete for the affection of the kids.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 15 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Daddy’s Home on Sunday, December 13 at 3pm in the St. Louis area.
We will contact winners by email.
Answer the following question:
What was the name of the 2010 Action Comedy where Ferrell and Walhberg fought crime as police officers in NYC?
TO ENTER, ADD YOUR NAME, ANSWER AND EMAIL IN OUR COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
This is going to be one hilarious and zany comedy from Sean Anders (Horrible Bosses 2, We’re The Millers). Be sure to check it out on Christmas Day in theaters around the country!
RATING: DADDY’S HOME is rated PG-13 for thematic elements, crude and suggestive content, and for language.
Run time 96 min
- Summer of Soul Movie Ticket Giveaway - Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Enforcer Fridays #StLouisRising R&B Edition featuring BlacLuve, Mar Q, and Be.Be - Friday, December 18, 2020
- This Enforcer Friday Brings New Projects from Statik Selektah, Juicy J, GtheSinger, and More! - Friday, November 27, 2020