St. Louis is bursting with fashion ingenuity. There is a growing group of talented designers and style curators in our city. Last Sunday, some of these creatives converged at the Koken Art Factory for “Fashion vs Style,” a runway show presented by the STL Socialites.
Luxe gowns. Sporty separates. Edgy jumpsuits. There was a little bit of everything for everyone in the collections presented by eleven featured designers and boutique owners. Delux was on the scene, so we’ve got highlights from the show.
2. Windsor Store (West County Center)
Intermission: Dance presentation by the Dazzling Diamonds
12. Glambitions by Charay (Swim Collection)
Photography by Psyche Southwell
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- [DELUX READS] 5 Astrology Books on Amazon to Make Sure You Manage the Next Retrograde - Thursday, February 23, 2023
- National Blues Museum Set to Kick off Howlin’ Fridays Concert Season - Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Young Dip’s 314-Day Tradition Isn’t ‘Pi Day,’ It’s About St. Louis Pride, Unity, Collaboration - Monday, January 30, 2023