Ladies as the holiday season closes in the pressure to find the perfect gifts increase, especially if you’re shopping for a man! Finding a great gift can seem impossible, but if there is a bearded man in your life this list will ease your problems.
Beards require a ton of maintenance! Keeping them tamed, growing, healthy and shiny are all issues men with facial hair deal with. Knowing how challenging it can be to pick the best products, we’ve gathered a list of items that every bearded man needs to maintain a healthy beard! If there is a bearded man in your life, check out the list below to find the perfect item just for him!
King by Rucker Roots Beard Oil
– If having a dry beard is an issue for your man, this is the product for him. Being packed with ginger root, tea tree and grape seed oils make this serum the perfect solution to ensure a moisturized, growing beard. This mixture is the perfect last step in a beard routine and will definite leave it smooth and shiny. King by Rucker Roots Beard Oil
Beard Brand Four Vices Styling Balm
– The perfect beard is not easy to attain; however, this balm makes it nearly effortless! The Beard Brand Styling Balm acts as a pomade to keep facial hair intact without crunchy, greasy or stiff results. Though it is lightweight, the product has the ability to tame beards of all hair types and textures. Perfect for taking one’s beard appearance to the next step. Beard Brand Styling Balm
Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion
Face Scrub for Men
– Ladies every man needs a good cleanser! The Viking revolution Microdermabrasion Scrub for men has been specifically created for male skin. This scrub is perfect for reducing marks, razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Not only is the scrub 100% natural & organic, it is great for exfoliating and renewing all skin types. Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for Men
The Beard Club Beard Brush
– As simple as it seems, having a good beard brush can make or break a beard routine. He Beard Club Beard brush is a great tool for daily maintenance. Not only does it smooth and style the beard, it works to better distribute natural oils throughout the hair. Unlike many others, these boar bristles work to easily manage beards of all lengths. The small and compact style makes it easy to carry, ensuring a well-maintained beard, even on the go. The Beard Club Beard Brush
Murdock London Beard Shampoo
– Yes ladies, men need to shampoo their facial hair! Finding a good shampoo for a beard can be difficult, regular hair shampoo can do more damage than help for a beard. Normal shampoos may remove natural oils and can irritate the skin; they also typically include synthetic dyes, parabens, PEG’s, etc. This beard shampoo has been specifically crafted to ensure beards remain hydrated and soft. Murdock London Beard Shampoo
*Bonus – Beard Comb by Ann Cole
Let your man groom his beard in style with this sturdy wooden beard comb made from sandalwood and laser engraved with his name and font of choice. It is approximately 2.5 x 4 inches. It is the perfect gift for your best friend, boyfriend or husband during this holiday season. This comb features both medium width and fine teeth making de-tangling and styling less of a hassle. No matter how dedicated you are to growing, grooming and caring for your beard, you will always face many trials and setbacks from the choice you’ve made. Let this customized sandalwood beard comb help you enhance your look. Beard Comb By Ann Cole Collection
This wraps up our list of gift ideas for the bearded man. This list will help you find the perfect present or stocking stuffer and you’ll be known as a great gift giver, and the receivers will have beards that look better than ever!
Be sure to Follow DELUX online @Deluxmagazine
- Bask & Lather: The Rise of a Haircare Empire - Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- Lala Inuti Ahari: Empowering Personal Transformation with The Conjure - Tuesday, July 11, 2023
- Celebrating National Hydration Day: 4 Products for Hydrated Hair and Healthy Growth as Summer Approaches - Thursday, June 22, 2023