2010 Race to Entrepreneurship
9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday November 13, 2010
Starting point: Old Post Office at 815 Olive Street, St. Louis
Registration is FREE and open to all at http://bit.ly/RacetoEntrepreneurship.
Teams of two use a digital camera and the clues provided to earn points by taking pictures at checkpoints related to innovation in St. Louis. Navigate the metropolitan landscape on foot or by public transit. Each team must bring a digital camera or camera phone. Get ready to hit the ground running and REGISTER TODAY!!
Reasons to do this:
1. It’s FREE!
2. You only need a team of TWO people (easy enough)!
3. You can win 2 iPads!
4. There’s other great prizes!
5. It starts at 9:00 a.m. instead of being ridiculously early!
First Place Team wins 2 iPads!
Additional prizes include over $500 in Best Buy gift cards, Gas gift cards, Old Navy gift cards, gift cards for downtown businesses and StlStyle products!
Organized by St. Louis Regional Entrepreneurship Educators – www.stlree.org.
- Dr. Delene Musielak Named Mrs. Missouri Woman of Achievement 2021 - Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- The Doors of the Church Remain Open Even Virtually - Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Watch Go-Big Show Thursdays on TBS - Wednesday, January 13, 2021