Two years after choosing not to kill the man who killed his son, former police sergeant Barnes has become head of security for Senator Charlene Roan, the front runner in the next Presidential election due to her vow to eliminate the Purge.
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of The Purge Election Year on Wednesday, June 29th at 7 pm in the St. Louis area.
To enter answer the following question:
Mykelti Williamson has played one of our favorite roles of all time, Benjamin Buford “Bubba” Blue, where he proclaimed at least 21 ways in which one could prepare the fruit of the sea. What was the name of the movie?
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
SYNOPSIS: Expanding the universe introduced in the hit franchise that electrified the culture and earned $200 million at the worldwide box office, Universal Pictures’ The Purge: Election Year reveals the next terrifying chapter that occurs over 12 hours of annual lawlessness sanctioned by the New Founders of America to keep this country great.
It’s been two years since Leo Barnes (Frank Grillo) stopped himself from a regrettable act of revenge on Purge Night. Now serving as head of security for Senator Charlie Roan (Elizabeth Mitchell), his mission is to protect her in a run for president and survive the annual ritual that targets the poor and innocent. But when a betrayal forces them onto the streets of D.C. on the one night when no help is available, they must stay alive until dawn…or both be sacrificed for their sins against the state.
RATING: THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR has been rated R for disturbing bloody violence and strong language.
RUNNING TIME: 110 minutes
- Enforcer Fridays #StLouisRising R&B Edition featuring BlacLuve, Mar Q, and Be.Be - Friday, December 18, 2020
- This Enforcer Friday Brings New Projects from Statik Selektah, Juicy J, GtheSinger, and More! - Friday, November 27, 2020
- All In: The Fight for Democracy #AllInForVoting - Wednesday, August 26, 2020