Over the past few years Llywelyn’s has branched out from its orginal Central West End location to Webster Groves and the newest spot in Soulard. With a wide selection of draught beers from around the world and some of the best pub food in the city it’s become a go-to spot for Soulard residents, lover’s of fine imported brews and young weekend bar-hoppers alike.
- Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Mon.-Thu., 11 a.m.-midnight Fri.-Sat., noon-10:30 p.m. Sun.
Bar open until 1:30 a.m. Mon.-Sat.
- Price: $, $$
- Serving: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Reservations: Accepted
- Parking: Street
- Payment Types: All Major Credit Cards, Diners Club, cash, ATM/Debit
- Attire: Casual attire
- Features: Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout
- Other Locations:
- Best Gifts for Your BFF With A Startup Business or Side Hustle - Friday, June 18, 2021
- Dr. Delene Musielak Named Mrs. Missouri Woman of Achievement 2021 - Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- The Doors of the Church Remain Open Even Virtually - Saturday, February 27, 2021