A bill to be introduced Friday at the St. Louis Board of Aldermen would make the following changes in marijuana possession enforcement:
• Give police the ability to give a municipal violation to someone caught with small amounts of marijuana.
• The municipal violation would be punished by less harsh $100 to maximum $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail.
• Exempt anyone from another state who has a legal prescription for medical marijuana.
- Best Gifts for Your BFF With A Startup Business or Side Hustle - Friday, June 18, 2021
- Dr. Delene Musielak Named Mrs. Missouri Woman of Achievement 2021 - Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- The Doors of the Church Remain Open Even Virtually - Saturday, February 27, 2021