Menswear-inspired styles continue to dominate trends for women. So, this fall, give your ballet flats a break and slip on a comfortable pair of oxfords instead. Oxfords, lace-ups with a low heel, are the perfect complements to your borrowed-from-the-boys style and ideal counterpoints to your most feminine outfits. From solids to metallics to glitter, oxfords for women are an easy choice to step up your style next season.
1. Forever 21, 2. Tommy Hilfiger, 3. Ivanka Trump, 4. Rebecca Minkoff
5. Madewell, 6. Louise et Cie, 7. Kate Spade, 8. Dune London
Latest posts by DELUX Magazine (see all)
- [DELUX READS] 5 Astrology Books on Amazon to Make Sure You Manage the Next Retrograde - Thursday, February 23, 2023
- National Blues Museum Set to Kick off Howlin’ Fridays Concert Season - Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Young Dip’s 314-Day Tradition Isn’t ‘Pi Day,’ It’s About St. Louis Pride, Unity, Collaboration - Monday, January 30, 2023