BALLPARK VILLAGE KICKS OFF
FREE SUMMER YOGA & CROSSFIT CLASS SERIES
Local fitness buffs can get in shape for FREE this spring/summer with complimentary outdoor Yoga and Crossfit classes on the Busch II Infield at Ballpark Village. The Yoga series debuted last summer and was such a hit that Ballpark Village is bringing it back for a second season, and adding Crossfit classes. Join local instructors as they turn the Busch II Infield into an outdoor studio with more than 14,000 square feet of professional sport-grade turf.
Lululemon Athletica is sponsoring the Yoga classes, which are open to all ages and take place on select Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m. and select Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. An exclusive Lululemon tank top will be given away at each class. Crossfit classes will take place on select Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. Paid parking is available in the Ballpark Village parking lot. Below is a complete class schedule with instructor information:
Summer Yoga on Busch II Infield:
- Wed., April 22, 6 p.m. – Keri Allison, Swan River Yoga Studio
- Wed., May 13, 6 p.m. – Julie Funke, Spinning St. Louis’ Original
- Wed., May 20, 6 p.m. – Ellen Niedringhaus, Blue Bird Yoga
- Wed., June 10, 6 p.m.– Ellen Niedringhaus, Blue Bird Yoga
- Wed., June 17, 6 p.m. – Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Wed., June 24, 6 p.m. – Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Wed., July 15, 6 p.m. – Julie Funke, Spinning St. Louis’ Original
- Wed., July 22, 6 p.m. – Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Wed., August 5, 6 p.m.– Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Sat., August 8, 10 a.m. – Roxanne Krummenacher, Practicing Yoga
- Wed., August 26, 6 p.m. – Julie Funke, Spinning St. Louis’ Original
- Sat., September 12, 10 a.m. – Alba Creales, Swan River Yoga Studio
- Wed., September 16, 6 p.m.– Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Wed., September 30, 6 p.m.– Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
- Sat. October 3, 10 a.m. – Jessica Rask, Hot Yoga Midwest
Summer Crossfit on Busch II Infield:
All classes start at 10 a.m.
- Sat., Apr 25 – Crossfit St. Louis
- Sat., May 9 – Crossfit South City
- Sat., Jun 6 – Crossfit South City
- Sat., Jul 11 – Crossfit St. Louis
- Sat., Aug 22 – Crossfit Gambit
- Sat., Sep 19 – Crossfit Gambit
For more information, visit www.stlballparkvillage.com.
ABOUT BALLPARK VILLAGE:
The construction of Ballpark Village represents the next step in the Cardinals’ vision for downtown St. Louis that began with the opening of the new $411 million privately-financed Busch Stadium in 2006. Located on 10-acres just north of Busch Stadium, Ballpark Village is the first master-planned development designed around a new MLB ballpark. The $100 million first phase of Ballpark Village represents one of the top restaurant and entertainment districts in the region. The approximately 120,000 square foot multi-story project is visible beyond the left-center field wall, and compliments the energy and excitement of the game day experience.
The first phase of Ballpark Village is anchored by Cardinals Nation, Budweiser Brew House, FOX Sports Midwest Live!, PBR St. Louis – A Cowboy Bar, Howl at the Moon, and Drunken Fish. Ballpark Village features five live performance stages, the largest retractable roof of its kind, the biggest indoor TV screen in the Midwest and an outdoor festival space that recreates the infield of the previous Busch Stadium in its exact historical location.
- [DELUX READS] 5 Astrology Books on Amazon to Make Sure You Manage the Next Retrograde - Thursday, February 23, 2023
- National Blues Museum Set to Kick off Howlin’ Fridays Concert Season - Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Young Dip’s 314-Day Tradition Isn’t ‘Pi Day,’ It’s About St. Louis Pride, Unity, Collaboration - Monday, January 30, 2023