A secret government agency run by Amanda Waller, named A.R.G.U.S creates a task force comprising super villains, the “Suicide Squad”. They are assigned to execute dangerous tasks in exchange for shorter prison sentences. -imdb
DELUX Magazine invites you to enter for a chance to win one of 5 passes (Good for 2) to the advance screening of Suicide Squad on Monday, August 1st at 7 pm in the[tps_header][/tps_header] St. Louis area.
To enter answer the following question:
Our film critic Rockwell Knuckles is one half of a very popular Hip Hop duo with former American Idol competitor Aloha Misho. What is the name of their band?
Contest ended! Winners have been chosen! Answer: The Knuckles
Like DELUX Magazine on Facebook!
Follow DELUX Magazine on Instagram
Follow DELUX Magazine on Twitter
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for over booking.
3. No purchase necessary
From director David Ayer (“Fury,” “End of Watch”) comes “Suicide Squad,” starring Oscar nominee Will Smith (“Ali,” “The Pursuit of Happyness”), Oscar winner Jared Leto (“Dallas Buyers Club”), Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Focus”), Joel Kinnaman (Netflix’s “House of Cards”) and Oscar nominee Viola Davis (“The Help,” “Doubt”).
It feels good to be bad… Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?
RATING: PG-13 for “sequences of violence and action throughout, disturbing behavior, suggestive content and language.”
RUNNING TIME: 123 minutes
Written by: DeWarren Smith on Twitter @Mister_MiH or Instagram at @mister_mih
- Mary J. Blige Gives a Legendary Performance on St. Louis Stop of Good Morning Gorgeous Tour - Friday, October 14, 2022
- A Madea Homecoming Virtual Premier - Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- [DELUX Movies] Death on the Nile Screening and Movie Contest - Friday, February 4, 2022